Removable Awning Kit suits 2.4m Oztrail Deluxe Gazebo
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.38 fortnightly with More info
Removable Awning Kit gives an extra 1m canopy coverage
- Additional information
Oztrail Deluxe Removable Awning Kit 2.4
The Oztrail Removable Awning Kit attaches to the upright legs via metal mounting brackets on any Oztrail DELUXE Gazebo with legs support 2.4m wide. The Removable separate removable Awning and Frame system easily attaches to the gazebo. The Awning is secured to the underside of the canopy on one side via velcro and straps and on the side away from the gazebo it is supported via a spreader support pole to give added stability. The awning gives an extra 2.4m x 1m shade area which can be perfect for market stalls who want their customers to feel a bit more comfortable when browsing and buying.
- 2.4m x 1m Extra Canopy Coverage
- 300 Denier Water Repellent UVTex Suntough Fabric
- Silver Internal Lining on Fabric blocks more than 98% UV Radiation
- Installs on any Oztrail DELUXE Gazebo with leg supports 2.4m apart
- Steel Spreader Support Pole along front of Awning for added stability
- Side Awning Support Arms with Adjustable Incline Angle
- Awning Kit comes with Awning Frame and Mounting Brackets
- Awning attaches to Gazebo Canopy via Velcro
- Colour – Blue or White
- 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty against Faulty Workmanship (Conditions Apply)
**Designed to suit the DELUXE 2.4 Gazebo and the FIESTA DELUXE 2.4 Models only, this will not fit the Compact 2.4 model range
This item is for one Removable Awning Kit only and does not include Gazebo or Canopy
Note: Oztrail used to manufacture a number of other brand gazebos and re-brand them so large superstores could sell an “exclusive” item so if you have a brand of gazebo other than Oztrail, that you have purchased from a large big box store (BCF, Anaconda, Bunnings, etc), there is a chance Oztrail side walls will suit your gazebo.
Just email us, Before You Purchase, with the brand name and model name of the gazebo you have so we can do some research for you. Oztrail manufactured gazebos always print the brand logo and model on the outside corners of the canopy so if you are able to send a photo of the logo on the marquee canopy it will make the job of determining the maker of your gazebo a lot easier.
All purchases are made with the Buyer agreeing to our Terms of Purchase when they place an order: http://www.theshadecentre.com.au/en/company-policies/terms-of-purchase