Triangle 5m x 5m x 5m Coolaroo Commercial Shade Sail 95% UV Shadecloth
or make 4 interest-free payments of $42.25 fortnightly with More info
340gsm Commercial Grade 95% UV Shadecloth Sail
- Additional information
Coolaroo Commercial Shade Sail
Coolaroo Ready Made Shade Sails are a cost effective way of providing shade to various areas of your home such as over pools, carports, patios, kid’s play areas, entertaining areas, boats and much more. Each side of the Shade Sail is curved and there is a reinforcing webbing sewn into the edge pocket along with a stainless ring at each corner to assist with tensioning. The fabric gives 95% UV protection and because the fabric breathes and allows airflow through it keeps the area cooler. Installation is relatively simple and each sail comes with instructions in the box.
Coolaroo make a number of different types of shade sails however their “Commercial” range is the only one that uses a Commercial Grade shadecloth fabric meaning it is stronger and longer lasting then other ready made shade sails on the market.
- 5m x 5m x 5m Triangle
- 95% UV Commercial Grade Shadecloth
- 340gsm Fabric Weight
- Reinforced Edges
- Stainless Ring in each corner
- All sides of the Shade Sails are curved up to 10% of the length between corners. For example, a 5.4m long side can lose up to 54cm at the deepest point of the curve.
- Colour – Beech, Graphite, Slate or Stone
- 15 Year Manufacturers Warranty Against UV Breakdown on Fabric
- 15 Year Manufacturers Warranty Against UV Breakdown on Stitching
- The warranty does not cover you if the Shade Sail is exposed to chemicals (chlorine, etc), or placed near excessive heat or an open flame (BBQ area, Gas Heaters, etc).
Note: Shade Sail sizes are actual size when the sail is laying flat on the ground; therefore your distance between anchor points will need to be further than the shade sail size. Coolaroo suggest customers add on an extra 10% of the sail size at each corner to allow for turnbuckles and tensioning of the sail.
We ask that you carefully consider the size of the Shade Sail and whether it will adequately cover the area you are looking to shade and protect as we do not refund or exchange shade sails if you have purchased the wrong size.
All purchases are made with the Buyer agreeing to our Terms of Purchase when they place an order: http://www.theshadecentre.com.au/en/company-policies/terms-of-purchase
Beech, Graphite, Slate, Stone